Job Title: Management Administrator
Location: Tallaght, Dublin
Reporting to: CEO/COO
Salary: Dependent upon experience and skills
Contract Period: Permanent Position
FoodCloud (CHY21177) is a fast-growing Dublin based social enterprise that have a vision for a world where no good food goes to waste. 30% of food produced for human consumption is lost or wasted across the global food system. If food waste were a country, it would be the third largest emitter of greenhouse gas emissions, after the US and China. In Ireland, we waste one million tonnes of food annually and one in eight people do not have enough to eat.
FoodCloud uses innovative technology to connect supermarkets directly to charities in their local community and currently there are over 3,200 supermarkets donating to 8,000 charities across the UK and Ireland through the FoodCloud platform. FoodCloud Hubs connects food businesses with large volumes of surplus food to charities across Ireland through three warehouses in Dublin, Galway and Cork. The equivalent of over 1.5 million meals are being rescued every month through both services.
About The Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join and support the growth of a proven organisation that has already made real community, environmental, and business impact.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making travel arrangements for the managers, including booking transportation, accommodation, flights, travel visas
- Receive and process information of a confidential nature and ensuring this information is treated appropriately
- Creating reports, presentations, briefing papers, and other documents that can be shared with the Board of Directors, clients, and government officials
- Courteously greeting visitors to the organisation, preparing meeting rooms, conducting tours of the offices and facility
- Ensuring the manager is fully prepared for meetings, taking notes and minutes at the manager’s meetings
- Creating and maintaining office systems, including data management
- Answer and place phone calls on behalf of the manager and appropriately oversee any resulting follow up actions
- Distribute correspondence as needed
- Manage relationships with third parties while maintaining the best interests of the company
- Other duties as required per business needs
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- An understanding of sensitive or confidential issues
- Ability to adapt and show flexibility in a role that will be required to complete a wide array of tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to research, analyse, and present complex information in an easy to understand manner
- Capability to delegate tasks as and when necessary
- Computer literacy is required with proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Desktop publishing skills. Experience assembling proposals, reports, and applications is desirable
3+ years’ experience in an administration or support role preferred, but recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Experience providing administration support in a busy, dynamic environment and previous experience in an SME preferable.
FoodCloud is a small organisation with big ambitions! You will be required to get involved in supporting all aspects in the development of the organisation, which may include ad hoc projects and events. Experience in working on these would be advantageous.
We would expect a commitment to the values of FoodCloud and appreciate an awareness of environmental / food / climate change issues.
Position: Full-time. Normal working hours are Monday through Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm however, business needs may require occasional work outside of these hours.
Location: Tallaght, Dublin 24
Timeline and Process:
The role will begin with immediate effect. To apply for this role, please send your CV with a short cover letter (one page maximum) to [email protected] explaining why you think you are suitable for the role.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on Monday 25th June 2018.