Information and Systems Analyst at FoodCloud-12 Month Contract
FoodCloud has a vision for a world where no good food goes to waste and the only thing bigger than our vision is our drive – we are an organisation of doers that are driven by kindness, fairness and a desire to help people and the planet. Covid-19 has led to a dramatic increase in the need for food provision and FoodCloud is focused on meeting this growing need in communities across Ireland.
Would you like to join an organisation that is passionate about tackling food waste and increasing social inclusion in communities across Ireland and internationally?
Are you a great problem solver, with strong analytical and technical skills who would like to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing social enterprises? If this sounds like you we have the ideal role here at FoodCloud.
About the Job
This Support Systems Analyst will form part of our new Information and Systems team. This role has two area of focus:
- Ensuring that the various systems FoodCloud uses for information to support its day to day operations are maintained, updated and improved as required
- Providing reporting, operational information, and dashboards that enable our day to day operations to be carried out
- Creating operational dashboards that provide insights to our customer support team
- Analysing operational data from our support team to enable management decision making
- Creating and running chatbots to enable engagement with our charities
- Automating manual processes
- Managing and updating spreadsheets used by the teams
- Supporting our transition to a new CRM system
- Preparing data for meetings and reports
- Analysing and reporting on our ticket and call data
- Improving our support systems by introducing new technology as required
- Supporting operations with our partners and existing integrations
- Data management with partners
- Keen interest in technology, data and systems
- Excellent work ethic and initiative; willingness to roll-up sleeves to get things done
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross functionally as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- An enthusiastic and adaptive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously toward agreed strategy and guidelines
- Ability to learn new skills on the job
- excellent people skills and the ability to work well independently and with a team
- Proficient with dashboard design tools: Power BI, Tableau, or similar
- Scripting language, Python
- Database querying
- Advanced Excel
- Cloud services, virtual machines, and APIs
- Salesforce desirable, but not essential
- This is a 12 month contract
- The role will be based in our Tallaght Hub and we can also offer flexible working arrangements, such as working from home, in line with role requirements.
- We are very proud of our organisation culture, and our vision, mission and values which you can read more about on our website and on social media channels.
- We are a fast growing organisation with big ambitions – there will be plenty of opportunity to grow and develop professionally in this role through training and experience.
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Pension contribution: matching up to 5% of an employee’s salary.
- Tax Saver, Bike to Work Scheme, discounted gym membership and more.
If this sounds like your ideal role, we would like to hear from you. Please include your CV and cover letter and follow this link to apply now.