Job Title: International Account Manager
Location: Tallaght, Dublin/United Kingdom
Reporting to: International Partnerships Director
Salary: Dependent upon experience and skills
Contract Period: Indefinite Duration
FoodCloud (CHY21177) is a fast-growing Dublin based social enterprise with a vision for a world where no good food goes to waste. 30% of food produced for human consumption is lost or wasted across the global food system. If food waste were a country, it would be the third largest emitter of greenhouse gas emissions, after the US and China. In Ireland, we waste one million tonnes of food annually and one in eight people do not have enough to eat.
FoodCloud uses innovative technology to connect supermarkets directly to charities in their local community and there are currently over 3,500 supermarkets donating to 7,500 charities across the UK and Ireland through the FoodCloud virtual foodbank platform. FoodCloud’s direct distribution connects food businesses with large volumes of surplus food to charities across Ireland through three warehouses in Dublin, Galway and Cork. The equivalent of over one million meals is being rescued every month through the service.
About The Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join and support the growth of a proven organization that has already made real community, environmental, and business impact.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities relating to the management of projects relating to new opportunities for FoodCloud:
- Work closely with the International Partnership Director to create and deliver documents, proposals, and presentations.
- Organize and track progress on projects.
- Represent FoodCloud on customer calls and meetings.
- Manage customer and stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Support FoodCloud through pilots and onboarding new business partners.
- Work closely with new customers to develop and implement wider rollout plan
- Meet with clients to take detailed briefs on specific requirements for each project
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with other teams in order to ensure customer delivery. For example, PR, marketing, support and promote customer needs among team and ensure the successful redistribution of surplus food.
- Account Management:
- Manage overall relationship with assigned customers to increase adoption, ensure retention and satisfaction.
- Act as point of contact for customers for feedback, and escalation where required
- Understanding customer aims and objectives.
- Developing and implementing processes to suit customer needs.
- Identifying suitable resources required to facilitate the successful establishment of process within customer’s business
- Responsible for executing successful food donation trails with customers
- Measuring and reporting on customer success through FoodCloud KPIs
- Provide strategic input and reporting based advice for project development and project management.
- Constantly working to improve FoodCloud’s service:
- Identify new opportunities to improve the FoodCloud service and processes.
- Work with FoodCloud’s in-house technology team to plan, develop, test and implement new features and improvements.
- This role will be primarily UK based and remote working will be required
- International travel will be required
- Other duties as required per business needs
- Outstanding written, oral, and client-facing communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, project management skills, and the ability to create good working partnerships with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to recognise and address high priorities and when necessary link these elements to overall strategy
- Capability to work autonomously to manage delegation of tasks to cross-functional teams and ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in strategic planning and risk management
- Full, clean driver’s license required
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to make effective decisions ‘on the spot’
- IT literacy and experience working on IT projects
- Data driven and metrics focused
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- 3+ years’ experience in a project management, client facing role, or account management experience with diverse external stakeholders, and previous experience in an SME preferred.
- Experience managing a team or working across multiple teams
Position: Full-time. Normal working hours are Monday through Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm however, business needs may require occasional work outside of these hours.
What good looks like:
- Delivery and management of projects on time and to a high quality
- Account health and customer satisfaction
- KGs of food donated
FoodCloud is a small organisation with big ambitions! You will be required to get involved in supporting all aspects in the development of the organisation, which may include ad hoc projects and events.
A commitment to the values of FoodCloud and knowledge of environmental/food/climate change issues and occasional international travel will be required.
Timeline & Process:
The role will begin with immediate effect. To apply for this role, please send your CV with a short cover letter (one page maximum) to [email protected] explaining why you think you are suitable for the role. Closing date for applications: 5pm on Friday 29th November 2019.