November 22, 2021
Erica Long's Healthy Beef Sung with Carrot, Pineapple & Pepper Salad
- Pineapple chunks
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Chop your peppers, vegetable and onions
- Remove and drain pineapple chunks
- Cut beef into small cubes
- Heat a pan and add oil and beef, cooking until brown.
- Add vegetables and cook until soft. Add pineapple at the end.
- To assemble: Take apart lettuce leaves, adding mixture to each and lightly wrap.
- To serve: Place some sliced carrot and peppers on the plate, placing the beef sung on top. Add a squeeze of lime. Serve.