1. For the bread coating blend 4 wraps in processor add fresh coriander
2. Prepare salsa by chopping tomato, onion, garlic, season and add a drizzle of olive oil, fresh mint and coriander
3. Sweat diced onion and raw rice in a pan, add 3 cup boiling water, stock cube and cook till all liquid is absorbed, when cooked add a good handful chopped coriander, parsley and squeeze of lemon juice.
4. For croquettes, cook celery, red pepper, onion, leek, carrot, garlic in a little oil till soft, place in processor, add lemon zest, cooked quinoa, fresh coriander and season. blend till smooth. Shape as required.
5. Place prepared bread coating in a bowl. Have another bowl with oat milk and another with flour. Coat each croquette, first with flour then oat milk and finally bread crumb.
6. Fry croquettes in oil till golden brown, remove from pan and place on kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
7. For potato crisps, cut the potato thinly and cook in oil. Place on kitchen towel when cooked to remove excess oil.
8. To make the bowl from the wrap, brush oil on an oven proof bowl, place wrap over bowl then place another bowl on top to keep in place. Put in the oven till crisp.
9. To serve put rice into tortilla bowl, place croquettes on top, add spoon of salsa, and a dollop of hummus