November 22, 2021
Gavin Lynch's Sausage Patty Sandwich with Apple Chutney, Roast Red Peppers, Apple & Celery Salad
- Sausage Meat
- Mixed Herbs
- Olive Oil
- Red Peppers
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Cut up potatoes into wedges, mix with herbs and salt and put in oven for 25 minutes
- Slice up your red peppers and roast in oven for 20 minutes
- Slice lettuce and set aside
- Cut your apple into cubes for apple chutney
- To make chutney: Add sliced apples into a saucepan with sugar, stirring until reduced.
- Heat a frying pan on medium high heat
- Cut sausage into slices and cook in frying pan
- Add bread to the pan and cook until toasted.
- To assemble: place lettuce, roast peppers and sausage on one slice of bread and chutney on the other side and make into a sandwich. Serve it with roasted potatoes