Product Owner at FoodCloud
FoodCloud has a vision for a world where no good food goes to waste and the only thing bigger than our vision is our drive – we are an organisation of doers that are driven by kindness, fairness and a desire to help people and the planet.
Would you like to join an organisation that is passionate about tackling food waste and increasing social inclusion in communities across Ireland and internationally?
Are you an experienced Product Owner who would like to work for one of Ireland’s fastest growing social enterprises? If this sounds like you we have the ideal role here at FoodCloud.
About the Job
- Reporting to the Program Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that FoodCloud’s proprietary technology meets current and future customer’s needs.
- Writing jargon-free “user stories and acceptance criteria” with adequate information to detail the product requirements.
- Collaborating with multiple product stakeholders to craft product requirements as iterable engineering tasks aligned with the product vision and roadmap.
- Responsibility for resource and asset management such as product feature/reporting management/standardisation, product roadmap and resource management and collaborating with the Technology Architecture team
- Work closely with the Program Manager to send comms for product issues and updates ensuring all teams and external customers are updated, support and gather feedback on trials, and manage known issues and workarounds.
- Leading Reviews and UAT with the engineering and business teams including preparing teams for Sprint Review sessions, taking the feedback points, translating them into the backlog, coordinating QA and UAT for new features, improvements and pre-release checks
- This is a customer facing role and the ideal applicant will be required to:
- Join meetings with internal and external customers when required in order to develop an understanding of their needs and requirements, address any issues they may have and ensure that commitments made are within the team’s capacity.
- Assist in gathering requirements from new or potential customers and ensure alignment to product offering
- Provide marketing support by ensuring customer onboarding is frictionless by providing product demos, tutorials, proposing in-app guides and supporting user guide writing, managing and maintaining the online training and knowledge portal for FoodCloud’s product, and adapting the existing roadmap in line with customer requirements and our product vision.
- Additional duties, as required per business needs.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Product Owner or similar role preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills essential
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience of agile technology product development desired
- The role will be based in our Tallaght Hub and we can also offer flexible working arrangements, such as working from home, in line with role requirements.
- We are very proud of our organisation culture, and our vision, mission and values which you can read more about on our website and on social media channels.
- We are a fast growing organisation with big ambitions – there will be plenty of opportunity to grow and develop professionally in this role through training and experience.
- Salary: DOE
- Pension contribution: matching up to 5% of an employee’s salary.
- Tax Saver, Bike to Work Scheme, discounted gym membership and more.
If this sounds like your ideal role, we would like to hear from you. Please include your CV and cover letter and use this link to apply now!