Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Tallaght, Dublin
Reporting to: Customer Support Manager
Salary: Dependent upon experience and skills
Contract Period: 12 Month Contract Role
FoodCloud (CHY21177) is a fast-growing Dublin based social enterprise that have a vision for a world where no good food goes to waste. 30% of food produced for human consumption is lost or wasted across the global food system. If food waste were a country, it would be the third largest emitter of greenhouse gas emissions, after the US and China. In Ireland, we waste one million tonnes of food annually and one in eight people do not have enough to eat.
FoodCloud uses innovative technology to connect supermarkets directly to charities in their local community and there are currently over 3,200 supermarkets donating to 8,000 charities across the UK and Ireland through the FoodCloud platform. FoodCloud Hubs connects food businesses with large volumes of surplus food to charities across Ireland through three warehouses in Dublin, Galway and Cork. The equivalent of over 1.5 million meals are being rescued every month through both services.
As a Recruitment Specialist, you will perform a vital role within our organization. Recruitment Specialists work in a call center environment, contacting charities in order to sign them up to collect from our various retail partners and FoodCloud Hub locations. This role contributes to facilitating the movement of surplus food from businesses to charities and ensuring that charities conform to agreed guidelines. The ideal candidate must be focused and dedicated to this highly rewarding role.
Key Tasks and Skills:
- Place calls to charities within donor’s guidelines (previous call center experience a plus)
- Utilizing CRM for follow-up tasks
- Assessing Due Diligence to ensure a charity’s suitability
- Managing email correspondence related to charity queries and charity onboarding
- Following up on Food Safety related issues
- Assign charity schedule
- Manage and ensure a smooth handover of charity to Support Team
- Follow up on Ad Hoc queries
- Provide a great customer experience
- Liaise with Food Team for relevant donor
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality work and customer interaction
- Excellent telephone manner a must
- Proactive approach to dealing with queries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Word or Google Suite
- Additional duties per business needs
FoodCloud is a small organisation with big ambitions! You will be required to get involved in supporting all aspects in the development of the organisation, which may include ad hoc projects and events.
A commitment to the values of FoodCloud and knowledge of environmental/food/climate change issues.
Position: This is a 1 year Contract. Working hours are a maximum 37.5 hours per week (full time). Flexible working may be required from time to time. The successful candidate will be based in FoodCloud’s Tallaght Office.
Location: Tallaght, Dublin 24
Timeline & Process:
The role will begin with immediate effect. To apply for this role, please send your CV with a short cover letter (one page maximum) to [email protected] explaining why you think you are suitable for the role. Closing date for applications: 5 pm on Monday 21st October 2019.